NuLinks has built a network of charities each offering a wide variety of services, resources, and support that are relevant to the needs of citizens returning from prison to their communities and all the attending challenges that represents.
As our Aftercare Teams engage with the returning citizen and their families, they will connect them with whatever is needed on a case by case basis, and with prearrangement / registration completed as well ahead of their release date as possible so recovery and growth can begin as soon as possible.
Some of these partners include (click on name to connect with their websites):
- North American Indigenous Ministries (NAIM):
- Gateway of Hope (Salvation Army):
- Professional Counseling:
- Christian Labor Council of BC (CLAC):
- Corporate Chaplains of Canada:
- The BC Halfway House Association:
- Big Brothers of BC:
- Community Justice Initiatives:
- Athletes in Action: